I did pretty well this month with products, finishing up four and cycling in four more.
1) I only use this stuff once a week. When I work through a bottle of shampoo, there’s 3-4 bottles of conditioner to go along with it. I don’t think I can use this as my only shampoo and conditioner, but it’s good for occasional winter moisture needs.
2) So, I’m not a bath and body works girl. I don’t find that their shower gels get me very clean and their lotions aren’t particularly moisturizing. At least not for my body chemistry. I’m using it on my legs and torso where I don’t need it.
3) Burt’s Brightening moisturizer. I’m using this in place of a primer. It’s not silicone-based and it’s a bit sticky in texture. I haven’t been using it this way for long, but today’s foundation looked pretty darn spiffy.
4) Trucking right along on the exfoliating mask. I really enjoy it!
5) I may or may not be using the eye cream on other things to try to use it up. I have been mixing this with argan oil to make this moisturizing enough for my eyes.
6) Getting close to the end on this lovely NYC Skincare peptide serum.
7) I really enjoy this bottle of argan oil. I use it for just about everything; hair, skin, and nails. I’ve had this bottle for over a year, and I’m anxious to finish it up so I can try something new.
8) More Burt! (He’s one of the few natural-ish options in local stores.) Spring and Summer come early in my part of the world, so it’s time to start finishing up some of my richer skincare like this cream cleanser. It’s nice and thick, and I haven’t been Lizard Woman this winter. So, go Burt!
9) This moisturizing clay mask from Garden Girl falls in the category of “I want to use it up because I like it so much.” It’s a natural product and I’m afraid if I wait till next winter, it’ll go bad. So I’m cycling it in!
10) And even more masks! I have learned something about myself. I am a sheet mask girl. After masking regularly for a few years, I’ve discovered I’m too lazy to use anything more than once a week that requires extensive rinsing. Now that Korean skincare is becoming a Thing in the states, sheet masks are now way more affordable and accessible. So these have been languishing in a drawer. I just need to use them. I’m lumping all of these together to make one product: 5 Montagne Jeunesse masks in Strawberry Souffle, 1 each from the same brand in Mud Pack, Very Berry, and Dead Sea Mud for men. 1 Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Mask, 1 Anti-blemish mud mask from Look Beauty, and 1 Que Bella anti-aging goji berry mask which terrifies me a bit because one of their other ones burned. Might do a patch test first.
Beauty Secrets Non-acetone nail polish remover.
Jeffrey James Botanicals The Cake mud mask.
La Fresh makeup wipes.
Bath and Body Works shower gel in White Citrus.